Friday, April 29, 2011

Ambree Jadyn Albert





She is here! I went in the hospital on Easter Sunday. I didn't know if some of my water had broken or not, so I went in to have them check me out and sure enough it had. So they induced me and by 7:06pm she was born.
7lbs 9oz 20"long
Everything went good, it was an amazing experience...what I have been praying for for so long. And Ambree is healthy and feeding really good. This has been one of the best weeks of my life. I sit in my living room with Cody and my two girls and I am overwhelmed with happiness and joy.


Psalm 118

The Lord's right hand has done many things! The Lord's right hand is lifted high; the Lord's right hand has done many things! I will not die but live; and proclaim what the Lord has done.

You are my God and I praise you; you are my God and I will exalt your name. Give thanks to the Lord for He is good; His love endures forever.












4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She is just beautiful and perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable, Shana! I know you are on cloud 9! Many many blessings for you and your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Texas, United States
Cody and I have been married 5 years and recently adopted Reese Elizabeth who is such a joy in our lives, especially after a long journey of infertility. To read more about our journey go to ohmydaisy.blogspot.com. We also have an awesome Chocolate Labrador, we're active in our church, we love the beaches, outdoors, and hanging out with family and friends.