Friday, April 15, 2011

39 1/2 Weeks

Ambree must not be ready to come into the world yet. Mommy is though, but that's okay. I know she will come on the day God has planned for her. I can't believe it's been 9 months. This past year I had prayed and asked God if I could experience at least one pregnancy in my lifetime. We would adopt all of our kids, but my hearts desire was to go through this experience from start to finish and deliver a healthy baby one time in my life, even if I was 40 and it happened, that would be ok. And God surprised and blessed us now. And that still amazes me. I have enjoyed this whole process, the good and the uncomfortable. And I want to go into labor on my own, I'm tempted to be induced but I can't stop now. God is been in control and blessed us this whole time and I know He will finish this through in His timing. Psalm 5:3 "In the morning Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly."

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute...all belly! Can't wait to see pics of that sweet baby....

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Texas, United States
Cody and I have been married 5 years and recently adopted Reese Elizabeth who is such a joy in our lives, especially after a long journey of infertility. To read more about our journey go to ohmydaisy.blogspot.com. We also have an awesome Chocolate Labrador, we're active in our church, we love the beaches, outdoors, and hanging out with family and friends.