Friday, March 11, 2011

5 1/2 more weeks

Once I started embroidering these onsies and burp clothes, I guess I made it official. No turning back now, this baby will be Ambree Jadyn. And we put her name in our Will that we just finished. I've been painting Reese's new room and the bathroom that they will share these past few weeks. I don't know why I waited this long to paint. I have to take lots of breaks. Anyway, so the towels I embroidered are for their bathroom. Once it's all finished I'll have to show some pictures.




34 1/2 weeks






3 comments:

  1. You look great, girl! Can't wait to see your baby girl! I love your embroidery - looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look GREAT! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little love! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Texas, United States
Cody and I have been married 5 years and recently adopted Reese Elizabeth who is such a joy in our lives, especially after a long journey of infertility. To read more about our journey go to ohmydaisy.blogspot.com. We also have an awesome Chocolate Labrador, we're active in our church, we love the beaches, outdoors, and hanging out with family and friends.